Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Account Access is Limit. but there's no Steps on Resolution Center how to fix this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Account Access is Limit. but there's no Steps on Resolution Center how to fix this

Help because my Account Access is limit. My Account is not Verified. and i send my $211 funds on my new account and PayPal Limit my Account access and when i go to resolution center it don't have a step to fix my paypal problem, help?

Well there are a few different possibilities. You need tech support to address this, but first of all, is your account permanently limited? in which case there would be no steps.

Did you receive an email from PayPal? If so, what did it say.

Also, you should have verified the account before you started using it, let alone sent money out from it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Actually its not verified yet, but i have paypal lately that not verified and i can accept many money there, but not i don't know what happen, its not permanently limited.i can't pay you because i don't have money my all money is on my PayPal
      and here's the email of paypal

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dumbo Nguyen,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
      work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
      account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
      account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
      quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need
      some more information about your recent sales.

Case ID Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
      time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
      transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
      account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
      Resolution Center.

Yours sincerely,
      PayPal

Comment

Usually when this sort of thing happens, as you get further into it with PayPal unless you respond properly, they end up limiting you permanently. Most of what we need to discuss would need to be done privately through tech support. Send me a private message when you're able to do tech support.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X