Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modeeworld MOBILE style - auto detected for Modeeworld mobile /cellular /tablet users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modeeworld MOBILE style - auto detected for Modeeworld mobile /cellular /tablet users

I just installed a script that will auto-detect if you are using a mobile device, and then auto-assign a stripped down Mobile version of the vbulletin forum style.

Mobile users - let me know please what you think.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Modeeworld MOBILE style - disabled for now

There were some issues with the MOBILE style.

It seems that there are some bugs when receiving and sending Pms. One is that there is no way to maintain the thread of the conversation (on the mobile style each PM seems to just restart up as a fresh new PM so that we lose track of what was being discussed previously). The other is that in the mobile version when clicking on a forum post to send a PM to a member some nonsensical username like Aaaeoa comes up.

Also the Google ads do not appear, and images appear only as a link
    [image]
    in posts.

Anyway, I just disabled the mobile version. Back to regular. On an iPad / tablet, the regular Modeeworld is fine. A little cramped on a cell phone, but okay.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

The current vbulletin 5 for Modeeworld is MOBILE RESPONSIVE so we are good to go on ANY device. Modeeworld apps for your iOS and Android devices are being developed.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X