Beware of scammers who prey on honest Modeeworld forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of scammers who prey on honest Modeeworld forum members

When doing business here at Modeeworld, make certain that you are speaking with me -
    MODEE

or one of the authorized people to sell accounts on this website, such as
    Tim

Follow some simple rules:

1. Contact us first by private message. That way you know that you are speaking to us and not someone else.

2. Do not respond to private message offers to sell you something unless it comes from Modee or someone else authorized at the forum. If in doubt, forward the PM to MODEE and I will let you know if it is legitimate.

3. Do not post your email address on your forum postings. When I see someone's email address posted I delete it - looking out for you. Scammers (and spammers) look for those email addresses.

4. Beware of scammers who want your money but will deliver either counterfeit goods, or nothing at all. Here is a partial list of such scam websites:
    The bigger list of chinese scams | Firetrust

Just use common sense. Modeeworld has been around for many years. You will not find one person out there who has been treated unfairly at Modeeworld. If you buy an account here, it will be exactly as stated on the listing and you will get what you paid for.

Same with tech support - you will get what you paid for and everything possible will be done for you, within the limits of what is possible!

Thank you.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support
Working...
X