Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder Hanger - horrible, big time scam! Wonder Hangers do not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Hanger - horrible, big time scam! Wonder Hangers do not work.

I have several closets and too many clothes! In one of my closets, they are packed in there tight as sardines.

I came across these wonder hangers
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wonder-Hanger.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	70379
    at a drug store. I got so excited I was about to purchase all they had. Luckily I picked up just one box, to try it out.

The premise is that they allow clothes, five items at a time, to hang vertically, thereby taking up less space. Sounds and looks good, in theory.

Turns out they provide about zero additional space. Because five items of clothing spread out take more space horizontally, all that happens is that your clothes spread out more, and hang down deeper as well! No space benefit.

Worse, the flimsy plastic hooks that hold up the clothing on the closet rod stretch out and slip right off! especially if you have a few heavy items like suits or fine wool slacks hanging on there. Worthless junk!

I determined that the only solution (short of giving away a lot of my clothes ) are these ultra thin, frocked hangers with a velvety surface to keep clothes from slipping off.Click image for larger version

Name:	UltraThinHangers.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	70380Now, when it comes to fine clothes, I am a fan of wooden hangers, but they seem to just take up too much space! Also, on these ultra thin hangers, you can also add shoulder shapers for the suits, Click image for larger version

Name:	Shoulder shapers.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	70381and racks such as these for slacks and ties:Click image for larger version

Name:	SlimPantsHangers.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	70382Click image for larger version

Name:	TieHangersSlim.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	70383

You can get all these at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

I'll keep you posted, lol!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

LOL!!! I saw these on TV a month back or so and got so excited i told all my friends. We all ended up buying some. They work great. However if you have a little kitten, they may like to climb up the clothes to the top

Comment

I think this one is good!!!

Look at this wonder hanger, I think it is high quality, and I bought one, it's nice, very convenient to use even with heavy clothes, saving 4 times space.
      Space Saving Cloth Rack Hanger Closet Storage Rack

Comment

The reason these products, including the one you mention there, do not save any space is that all they do is spread the clothes out horizontally across the notches (or holes). There is no benefit on yours, because nothing really hangs down vertically once the arms are extended.

There is no benefit on the wonder hanger because even though it appears as though the clothes will hang vertically, the distance between each set of hooks is the same as if the clothes were each on its own hanger!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Over time the velvety thin frocked hangers have been fine, and the tie racks, but the pants hangers have mostly fallen apart.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X