Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian gift cards for use on Ebay/PayPal? Which ones work? Debit card for Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian gift cards for use on Ebay/PayPal? Which ones work? Debit card for Ebay?

I've been a member of ebay for a number of years and until recently I have been frustrated with ebay. Before I even knew of these forums I was making stealth accounts, but now I want to do it properly. I usually made new fresh bank accounts and new bank cards, now it is to my understanding that banks and Paypal/ebay cannot share info. So in saying this am I safe to use a debit bank card which is linked to my bank account?

The Short List includes information on gift cards that may be used internationally. We don't post everything publicly, because what usually happens then is that either because too many people use the information or Ebay becomes aware of it, the method stops working or Ebay works around it.

That said, if the bank account is accepted by PayPal, then the debit card attached to it should be fine too.

Banks and PayPals DO sometimes share information though and the exact process is outlined carefully in the Short List. Also look here
    Credit Card and Bank Account Options - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X