PayPal is not mandatory on EBAY Australia, but must be offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal is not mandatory on EBAY Australia, but must be offered

At some point in 2008, EBAY created quite an uproar when they announced that PayPal would be mandatory on EBAY-Australia. That is, that PayPal was going to be the only payment method offered for Australian EBAY sellers.

Eventually EBAY backpedaled a little, and mandated that EBAY-Australia sellers OFFER PayPal as ONE of the payment methods:

User Agreement

All items listed for sale on eBay.com.au must offer PayPal as one of the payment methods. Various other payment methods may still be offered in conjunction with PayPal. Find out more about eBay's Start selling on eBay

Sign up for one of our accepted safer electronic payment methods. For most categories of listings on eBay.com.au, sellers need to offer at least one of eBay's accepted safer electronic payment options:Read more about selecting payment methods you'll accept, and payment methods permitted on eBay.
    Since credit cards ARE accepted, you can still, as a seller, explore approval for your own merchant account:
    Merchant Accounts - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

G'day All,
    I just wanted to ask about PayPal and DOB(date of birth).
    Im going to use a family members name and bank details but the age is only 16.
    Will i get caught if i use everything like day-month and just change the year to 1992 instead of 1994?
    As i said the name,address and bank details are all good im just not sure about DOB.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    doing_deals.

Comment

What the

I find it funny the user that thanked you for this post was "paypal".....hmmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by doing_deals View Post
        G'day All,
        I just wanted to ask about PayPal and DOB(date of birth).
        Im going to use a family members name and bank details but the age is only 16.
        Will i get caught if i use everything like day-month and just change the year to 1992 instead of 1994?
        As i said the name,address and bank details are all good im just not sure about DOB.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        doing_deals.
        Hmm, that is the sort of question that should be answered privately, via tech support.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X