New account but old suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New account but old suspension

Hi There, I am hoping that someone can help. My girlfriend had an ebay account and a paypal account which were suspended. She and her business were made bankrupt in Feb 09, through no fault of her own, She did contact ebay with regards to the monies owed to them about the bankrupsy. Her account was odviously suspended. I Purchased the contents of the shop including the computers etc from the official receiver and set up my own company and set up my own ebay account.
    As soon as the account was set up it was put on suspension due to similar trading. The paypal account is different, address is different, I have a different VAT number and so on. I also purchased the telephone number she was using from our local telephone company (Hull is the only city in the county with it's own telephone supplier - KCom). I am a totally different business but have still been suspended. Is there anything I can do to explain to ebay that I am an innocent party and their issue is with a bankrupt company and not with mine.

Please help as this issue is driving me insane..!

Many Thanks in advance. Dave

Best would be to contact me for tech support.

One mistake you made clearly was using the same phone number. Add to that linking factor sale of the same merchandise, and that was enough for EBAY to assume you were the same seller.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

It should be because of the vero items sold or due to similar products sold on the account.
      Ebay can track the account with similar products

Comment

Working...
      X