This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling marijuana related items....

Where is the line drawn with marijuana related items? I sell gardening kits and 99% of my customers have marijuana cards, but on my site i do not mention anything about marijuana for fear of breaking some law. I want to sell marijuana tshirts, jars etc on the same site but dont know if this would be illegal or not.

Your post implies that you will be selling cannabis itself on the site. Obviously that is not allowed.

If you intend to sell the same sort of things that you might find in say, High Times magazine, most (not all) states will allow you to ship to them.

It's not clear exactly what you intend to sell and honestly, you may need tech support to discuss this further. This may not be something that ought to be discussed in public.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Gardening kits won' be a problem. Paraphernalia could get you in trouble. Google "tommy chong arrested"

Comment

You didn't even mention paraphernalia. Of COURSE that is illegal across state lines, and in many states. If you wish to discuss this further, you must engage me in tech support. Send me a PM.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I know tommy chong was singled out because he was in marijuana related movies and the feds wanted to make an example of him. I do not sell marijuana on my website just stealth gardening kits such as pc grow boxes and stealth dressers. Obviously they are for marijuana but i do not have anything related to marijuana on my site or imply nothing regarding marijuana.

Technically it seems as though these would fall under the paraphernalia clause but u can also grow tomatoes and flowers in them, and really Im not worried about the legalities around selling these gardening kits since i have been for nearly 2 years now. Im more curious about selling tshirts, 420 jars etc on the same website i sell gardening kits, and really that sums up my questions.

Comment

This thread is closed. Please send me a PM if you wish to discuss further. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X