Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Notice General Question - VERO - Should I do a counter notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Notice General Question - VERO - Should I do a counter notice?

Hello, I looked at quite a few posts to see if the answer already existed but could not find on on this specifically.
    My Question is: Is it likely that an IP owner will sue someone simply because they filed a counter notice.

I wish to file a counter notice simply to reduce my low policy rating. On eBay, I was told by CSR that if I sign a counter notice my violation will be removed unless the VeRo owners file a cease and desist. What happens if I file the counter notice and then take no further action, or within seconds remove the "reinstated listing", therefore there is no evidence of sale and/or damages.. Would a company, big corporation, come after me simply for filing the counter notice or would they wait and see if I actually continue listing the product?

Every company is different but I am looking for a best guess, for big corporations, if anyone is familiar. I intend to file notice just to gain a good rating, but I will not sell the product even if my reputation with ebay is restore. I think for one item, a keychain, it is a wild idea to think they would cease and desist or bring me to court over a $5 item that I never actually sold. Any comments or feedback is welcome and appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for your time ready this question

You need to do my VERO tech support - What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

After completing it you will understand that no one should do a counter notice simply for the hell of it - unless you are on firm ground, it is definitely not recommended.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Have you ever seen or represented someone whom negotiated restitution to have the Vero complain retracted? Is this a far-fetched idea or commonplace?

Comment

Trademark Infringement / /Copyright / VERO Issues - Cease & Desist letters - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello,how to get your VERO tech suppor? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X