Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is an Apple iphone (or any cell phone) Vero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is an Apple iphone (or any cell phone) Vero?

You may list a few of most anything with no problems. Try to list lots of any factory sealed new designer or electronic item, and EBAY will take you down - not necessarily for VERO, but just because they will not believe that anyone other than a factory authorized reseller could possibly have large legitimate stock of new items. For the most part, they are right - those who sell large quantities of new merchandise are usually selling either counterfeits or items of suspect origin.

For example, I have yet to see someone on here who has large quantities of legitimate factory new designer goods. When push comes to shove, they admit they are selling false ones. A common response from those in denial is, "if they are counterfeits they are good ones."

As far as used items, I have not heard of EBAY molesting people for those items, unless counterfeit.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Not 100% sure, but I think iPhone is a VERO keyword. To get around this, you can use Apple SmartPhone. Of couse; this will attract less buyers, but will avoid the initial VERO search bots.

Comment

Working...
    X