Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vero take down victory - I challenged a VERO notice and won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vero take down victory - I challenged a VERO notice and won!

I recently was taken down by a vero member. However, after many emails and furnished proof( pictures, receipts, ect.) to their lawyer, my listings and account were reinstated. About 2-3 weeks after that I began listing again, only to have the lawyer contact me again stating that they noticed my listings had changed (which they had not) and they would like to see more pictures and receipts. So I demanded to know why I had to go through this process again (even calling the lawyer myself), before I furnished anything. They played hard-ball back and gave me a deadline to submit the info or my listings would be removed again. I complied. I received the following email:

Mr. XXXXX,

Based on your representations and receipts, we will not take any action at this time on your sales to date.

This email does not constitute an offer of settlement, and is sent without prejudice to any rights or claims of XXXXXX, Inc. all of which are expressly reserved.

Regards,
    XXXXX

My question is what are my legal rights in this situation? Or do I have to do this dance with the VERO owner every time I list their item? When on the phone the lawyer He/she would not say what the red flag was. At this point, its bordering on harassment. Thoughts Modee????

You should hire me for detailed help, but basically what he is saying is that he gave you a pass.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

pm sent !!!1

Comment

Working...
      X