Suspended for 'intellectual' property rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended for 'intellectual' property rights

I listed something on ebay that apparently was an infringement on someone's intellectual property. Subsequently I got a 7 day suspension. When I go into my account, however, it says 'approximately 30 day suspension'.

You know this worries me simply because it's how I pay my rent. I'm not longer able to list, and I'm worried it's a 30 day suspension and not a 7 day suspension.

I'm not ever sure what I can and cannot list. It's debilitating and also makes me think I should not hang my hat on selling over the internet.

I emailed the person that claimed intellectual property rights and they said they would contact ebay and see what they could do for me,but I have heard absolutely nothing. I asked ebay about the 7 day versus 30 day suspension and have not received an email back. What can I do if anything?

Typically such "temporary" suspensions turn into permanent ones
    After a 7 Day or 30 day or temporary Ebay suspension, will my account be reinstated? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    unless you take immediate action, and contacting Ebay - especially repeatedly - is about the WORST thing you can do in these situations.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X