Criminal charges for selling counterfeits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal charges for selling counterfeits

eBay golf club conman Gary Bellchambers jailed for four years - Times Online

This is strange. I know someone who sold a lot of counterfeit golf equipment on ebay. About a year ago Trading Standards turned up at his house and he was given a letter telling him that they know what he's been doing but they won't be taking any action on this. End of. Did ebay just decide to make an example of this guy in the article and he was just unlucky?

You need tech support, badly.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted,
      eBay **** clothes trader from Bristol given suspended sentence
      Page not found | LincolnshireWorld
      US Man to Serve Prison Term for Selling Counterfeit Software
      Copyright terror: Man sentenced to 15 years in jail for selling 6 counterfeit discs
      but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting my VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi, I know about 50% of ebay ancient coins and collectible coins are counterfeit. and what is the charges to those seller that sell counterfeits coins on ebay? and how ebay trace and get them? any link or article can i read more about this topic? Some sellers are from Asia country that using **** US ebay to sell. I got one coin that i purchase from ebay is counterfeit and even i contacted to ebay but at final there is no money refund.. maybe the seller was withdraw the money from his paypal..

Comment

Unfortunately although Ebay has a strong program to stop the sale of name brand counterfeits (VERO merchandise), it is usually up to the authorities (police) to deal with counterfeits of items like you mention. But of course, no police are going to deal with one coin especially if it came all the way from Asia. Did you try the Ebay money back guarantee AND filing a claim with PayPal?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X