Trademark copyright infringement CEASE AND DESIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trademark copyright infringement CEASE AND DESIST

i have recieved a letter from johnson and pham regarding 4 items i sold on ebay which are your baby can read products , once these items were sold and paid for i shipped them out and then i got a vero e-mail from ebay and they cancelled all 4 of my auction which had already finished , now one week later i get a CEASE AND DESIST e-mail from johnson and pham stating i should pay $900 i need help handling this matter as soon as possible, i had bought these item from a local store closing many months ago and tried to sell them on craigslist with no succes so i tried to sell them on ebay for the first time and this is what happens to me, please help me out thank you.
    Last edited by keepstackinent; 07-02-2010, 09:11 PM.

If the product was authentic and you have proof of purchase then contact Johnson and Pham with the proof. If you don't have the proof this becomes a more complicated matter which Modee will be able to handle. He'll be back by the end of this month.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

yes i dont have any proof of the purchase, so i guess i will have to wait for modee could you tell me about how much he charges in average for something like this?

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
      If the product was authentic and you have proof of purchase then contact Johnson and Pham with the proof. If you don't have the proof this becomes a more complicated matter which Modee will be able to handle. He'll be back by the end of this month.

Comment

You'll have to contact him for pricing.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

yeah hopefully he gets back to me soon

Comment

Working...
          X