U.S. Stock market bubble? - irrelevant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Stock market bubble? - irrelevant

I've been saying a lot of commentary in news recently that the global stock markets are in a bubble right now waiting to burst. U.S. Stocks have been down recently and in particular AAPL has taken a beating. Do you think we could see a downturn or as they like to call it a 'correction' in the stock market over the next year or two?

I am actively involved in the stock market as in trading daily. Sometimes I go long, and sometimes I go short
    What is shorting a stock? What is going long? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Currently, because all the long term stocks I hold are blue chips that are not very volatile, it makes no difference to me whether there is a bubble or not.

It shouldn't matter to anyone at all. In the long term, fundamentally sound stocks go up.
    What is a fundamentally sound stock? What stocks are best to invest in - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    The right time to buy and hold long term - is whenever you have the money. For long term investment, market timing has always failed and "waiting" for the perfect entry point always results in missed profits.

I bought a GANG of AAPL in early 2007 at about the WORST price for that year - the stock dropped something like 30% percent at some point that year after I bought. Yet today eight years later my stock is worth over 10X what I paid for it.

And then as far as short term traders, you may go long, or short, so whichever way the market goes, there is money to be made.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

By the way, AAPL went up over a dollar today, and is far up from its recent flash lows of the 90s. I made money trading AAPL long today.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X