Amazon VCC Card That Works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon VCC Card That Works?

I got an account with sellerinsure and used my brand new never used debit card and the account got suspended in 2 days.

This time I got a new LLC and a new mac address but don't want to use a fresh debit card because last time they suspended my account even with brand new debit card. So I am trying to go with VCC but I don't know what a VCC is and how does it work and where can I get it or should I go with a fresh debit card which has my real name(this name is associated with my suspended account)

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

The issue you are experiencing is most likely not just what credit or gift card you are using with your Amazon account, but the manner in which you are creating the accounts.

I do provide a tech support on creating untraceable, unlinkable AMZN accounts. Untraceable / unlinkable means cannot be traced back to or linked with any prior account, cannot be traced back to or linked with any other account you might create to run at the same time - IF you follow my techniques.

If your AMZN account is linked back to ANY past AMZN account that has been suspended, then your new account will go down, AND AMZN may not even tell that the real reason your account has been locked is due to this being linked back to prior accounts.

Other benefits of following my techniques for creating new AMZN accounts include that your accounts will stay up the maximum amount of time possible.
    A lot of people think they know how to create accounts properly, but after reviewing my techniques and doing tech support with me they realize that there was a tragic difference between the way they were doing it, and the way I recommend doing it.

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X