Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Name and Address To be Displayed on Seller Profile Page on Amazon

Hello,
    I received notice that starting September 1, 2020, Amazon will display the business name, phone number and address on each seller page. I have a few questions that I'm looking for help on. First a little background. My Amazon account is registered to a person name, not a business name, with a home address and personal phone number. My questions are as follows:
    1. Am I able to change the business address to a USPS PO box without running the risk of suspension?
    2. Am I able to change the business phone number without running the risk of suspension?

I have done a little research and reaching out to other sellers. A few of the responses I received are below:
    1. Another Amazon seller said that all of his account's business addresses are a PO BOX
    2. Another Amazon seller said it needs to be a UPS box not a PO BOX as UPS boxes are considered suites.

Thank you for your time and information

You need tech support to address this minutely and specifically as it relates to your AMZN account.

In general though the intent of this new policy is to try to force sellers to reveal where exactly they are located - to weed out counterfeiters. Also to weed out stealth sellers.

If your business is of value you’ll need to get expert one on one advice. If it’s just a hobby, then it’s not worth the time and effort to do this right.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X