Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon has suspended my selling privileges and is holding my funds

Hello everyone!
    I am a new Amazon seller and I engage in dropshipping, sourcing products from another e-commerce platform to list them for sale on Amazon. Recently, it seems that Amazon has suspended my selling privileges and is holding my funds in the account due to some suspicions. I am currently confused about how to handle this situation. Can someone help me or provide advice? Thank you in advance.

You need tech support to address this.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by muzratstiba View Post
      Hello everyone!
      I am a new Amazon seller and I engage in dropshipping, sourcing products from another e-commerce platform to list them for sale on Amazon. Recently, it seems that Amazon has suspended my selling privileges and is holding my funds in the account due to some suspicions. I am currently confused about how to handle this situation. Can someone help me or provide advice? Thank you in advance.
      Stay calm, typically Amazon will provide suggestions on how to resolve the issue in any given notification. Read carefully and prepare documentation, ensuring that your appeal closely adheres to what Amazon requires. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by muzratstiba View Post
        Hello everyone!
        Half a year ago, my account encountered an issue related to another Amazon account. I attempted to appeal on my own for two consecutive months but without success. This meant that I lost two months' worth of sales revenue, incurred additional warehouse rental fees, and experienced worry and uncertainty. Finally, I sought the services of Modee tech support, and he was able to restore my account within just two weeks. If given the chance, I would have opted for his services from the beginning for a faster resolution.

Comment

Working...
        X