Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Names and Identifying information of BAD PROBLEM BUYERS - warn sellers of bad eggs!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names and Identifying information of BAD PROBLEM BUYERS - warn sellers of bad eggs!

POST here the names, addresses, identifying information and DETAILS of bad buyers who have created problems for you in EBAY, PAYPAL, AMAZON, UBID, iOFFER, any - online mediums for sales.

Warn about buyers who use or threaten CHARGEBACKS and credit card disputes to unjustly obtain their money back.

Modeeworld provides this thread and database as a public service and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted.

When you post, use the Post Reply link (not just Quick Reply box) and be sure to TITLE your post with the username and name of the offender.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Bad buyer - Dmytro Nepomnyashchiy - Ebay username ndd3-2012

Good idea, been waiting for a thread like thios!!!

This guy, Ebay username ndd3-2012

Dmytro Nepomnyashchiy
    Partizanskaya 52
    Kryvyy Rih, DN 50005
    Ukraine
    Email: [email protected]

bought something from me on Ebay and then did a bogus non receipt claim on Ebay. because was shipped 1st class mail internnational i couldnt prove tracking and the guy got away with a free item

later ebay reversed the buyer complaint against me, but it was too late - scumbag had already gotten his money off me and free item
    Last edited by chinsteronee; 03-23-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Ebay username timalad - ripped me off - TIMOFEEV ALEXEY

This guy did the same ting to me:

TIMOFEEV ALEXEY
      FEDERATIVNY PROSPEKT
      Dom 15, Korpus 1, Kvartira 122
      MOSCOW, Moscow 111399
      Russian Federation
      emai: [email protected]

his ebay username is timalad

he did a **** claim of non-receipt, got the item for free even though i shipped and i KNOW the guy recieved!

Comment

Ebay username: kostepanyan - Karen Stepanyan - avoid!!!

Karen Stepanyan
        33 Sayat-Nova ave., apt.92
        Yerevan, Yerevan
        Armenia
        email: [email protected]

Ebay usernamme: kostepanyan

she did the same thing too. Shipped 1st class mail so couldn't prove tracking, claimed non-receipt, got refund of money and kept the item! luckily ebay reimburse me for the money but STILL, she got free item!

NO GOOD! AVOID!

Comment

Shops of The Poor Devil - ebay username - thepoordevilshops

thepoordevilshops (ebay username) is not a really bad buyer, but this buyer

Shops of The Poor Devil
          PO Box 6010
          Raleigh, NC 27628

will take advantage. if your united states postal service tracking does not show DELIEVERED, he'll claim NON RECEIPT. he did this to me with a PAYPAL non-receipt claim and eventually i won because i got usps to correct the tracking, but still he left me a feedback that i had to hire modee to get rid of the feedback and luckily modee got rid o fthe feedback BUT STILL, avoid this guy unless you want problems

Comment

Bad Eggs

Bill Me Later Login Info
            Jacqueline McLaughlin
            23549 Rickard Rd
            Bend, Oregon 97702
            Deschutes County

Acct# 5049906075428573
            e-mail: [email protected]

Userid jocky236
            PssWord: hersh1121

SCHOOL- Brave

D.O.B: 07-04-1962
            SSN: 548-11-5108

Comment

Why we don't see lists like this

There are at least 3 reasons why we don't see publicly shared blocklists like this thread was intended to be:
              1. They don't work, for technical reasons. If you add a buyer to your blocklist, and that buyer later changes their id, they will no longer be blocked. Further, eBay provides no method of blocking specific buyers other than by their id: there is no way to block by name, address, etc.
              2. Sharing personal information of trading partners violates the User Agreements of eBay and other marketplaces. It violates explicit terms of the User Agreements forbidding that behavior. Depending on what color Hat you wear, this may not be a problem for you...
              3. One can be liable for defamation if one says damaging things which one cannot prove. One apparent danger is in suggesting that a buyer "does" something [regularly or usually] because he or she did it once. One must be careful not to overgeneralize.

Real problem buyers know they are a problem; they're not run-of-the-mill PITAs. They can and will use different accounts to perpetrate their uglinesses.

A blocklist may stop a congenitally caustic buyer (one who leaves >5% negatives for his/her sellers), because such a buyer does not know they are a problem. It will not, however, stop the worst offenders. Only eBay (or the marketplace in question) can do that....

Comment

Just be specific in what you say. The truth is an absolute defense in a libel claim.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Why do you guys keep shipping to those places ?

Comment

Mark Ramkishun negotiated a discounted price for an expensive Ebay account from us, made what he called a "firm and irrevocable offer," and then after stringing us along for two months with repeated promises backed out and dishonored his word.

Mark A. Ramkishun
                    16633 89th Avenue, Apt. 5C
                    Jamaica, NY 11432-4208

Other address for
                    Mark A. Ramkishun
                    9030 179th St.
                    Jamaica, NY 11432-5609

His phone number is 3478486961
                    And his email [email protected]

Mr. Ramkishun promised to purchase an expensive Ebay account from us. He kept promising to perform, and repeatedly promised that he would perform, and then finally, after stringing us along for two months and asking us to hold the account for him, dishonored his word and backed out.

Texts from this person included:

+13478486961: I will keep my word, I promise you that.10:17 AM
                    Modee: All right then. That's all I needed to hear. Thank you, the account will be ready for you when you return.12:23 PM

+13478486961: (1/3) Hi there, I am still not back in NY as I should have been on friday night. However, I still fully Intend on purchasing the account as I gave you my word. 2:49 AM
                    +13478486961: (2/3) I know you may find this upsetting and I completely understand as I would be upset if I was in your position as well. The best I can do for now is to r 2:49 AM
                    +13478486961: (3/3) e assure you that I will 100% keep my word to move forward with the transaction as soon as I return to NY.2:49 AM

The world is full of people who do not value their word, and this guy is one of them.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ebayer
                      bary25
                      is a BAD buyer. He bid, won our auction and did not pay.
                      Boruch Weinreb
                      [email protected]
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      (347) 424-2615

Comment

Ebayer
                        mdc377
                        Matthew Chapman
                        [email protected]
                        Pepperell, MA
                        telephone 9783331875

Comment

Ebayer
                          myglamouroustuff
                          is a BAD buyer. She bid, won our auction and did not pay.
                          Sheva Schapira
                          [email protected]
                          Staten Island, NY
                          telephone 7325971839

Comment

Ebayer
                            hunt.library
                            Zheng Cui
                            [email protected]

Comment

Edward Coleman of Quebec, Canada negotiated a discounted price for an expensive Ebay account from us, told us that "I'm not wasting your time, I'm buying this," "Yes all is good will check the details on how to fund it and take care of it as promised " "Ok I'll do it now." and then after stringing us along for a month, opened escrow.com for payment, clicked to accept escrow terms, and then DAY AFTER DAY kept saying that he was wiring funds, until he finally disappeared.

On a final phone call to him at 9 am in the morning, he was drunken and babbling nonsense like "Ello? 'Ello? 'Ello?"

Edward Coleman
                              Kirkland, Quebec, Canada

His phone number is 5144160602
                              And his email [email protected]

Mr. Coleman promised to purchase an expensive Ebay account from us. He kept promising to perform, and repeatedly promised that he would perform, and then finally, after stringing us along for a month and asking us to hold the account for him, dishonored his word and disappeared.

Texts from this person included:

Edward Coleman edwardc: Ok I'll do it when I'm not driving and fund it today9:20 AM
                              Edward Coleman edwardc: Ok will do. Just at work. I'll do it today1:13 PM
                              Edward Coleman edwardc: Hey, I'll update you by 5,ill go to the bank and do it9:10 AM
                              Edward Coleman edwardc: Hello 10:53 AM
                              Edward Coleman edwardc: It'll be done by 8pm 10:53 AM
                              Modee: Are you drunk today or what's wrong with you? When you answered your phone today you were drunk and that was your voice. 2:34 PM
                              Modee: Are you going to do the wire, or not? You've promised daily and done nothing. 2:34 PM
                              Modee: You are a no good untrustworthy person. And appear to be an alcoholic too. 10:21 PM

The world is full of people who do not value their word, and this guy is one of them.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                              X