Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: [SOLD] 11 year old Ebay account, NO selling limit + 10 year old Ebay with PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: [SOLD] 11 year old Ebay account, NO selling limit + 10 year old Ebay with PayPal

What I've been planning to do with these accounts is bolster their status - sell some items and gradually make them worth about $5000. each. I just don't have time for that now because I'm getting ready to conduct another long trial.

I guarantee they are as stated:

The three accounts (two Ebays and one PayPal), sold together, are as follows:

1) Ebay, no selling limit, created 2002. Feedback 3 (All positive, but notes as 0% because older than one year)

No DSRs since no very recent sales.

2) Ebay + PayPal, $1000. per month selling limit, created 2003 (Feedback 320, again notes as 0%, with most recent one Feb 2012 sale)

No DSRs since no very recent sales.

Anyway, $1500. takes them all, AS IS. (Price is NOT negotiable.) By as is I mean that the accounts could keep going as goldmines, as you increase their value, or they could get shut down depending on how high risk you go with them. Of course, at any time, for my nominal $60. tech support fees, I will stand ready to help you work with them.

Hell, you might spend $1500. and get nothing, but if you can nurture these accounts properly, the no limit Ebay alone will be worth $5000., especially for you since you could use the first Ebay with a Google Checkout or some other merchant account, and avoid the dreaded PayPal entirely.

The PayPal is created in a REAL person’s name with his SS # attached. You’ll want to update that SS # with an EIN for a company after you get the account, but with some time and patience that combo is really worth a lot too.

Thanks.

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts.
    Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

Private message me with inquiries.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Accounts have been sold.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X