Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale: [SOLD] 2012 created Ebay account, TOP RATED 102 99% feedback, $5000. limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: [SOLD] 2012 created Ebay account, TOP RATED 102 99% feedback, $5000. limit

Ebay - United States account
    Created December 2012
    102 Feedback
    99%, latest feedback from July 2013
    DSR rating top rated seller all 5 stars
    5000$ or 100 item selling limit
    NO suspensions or restrictions in the past
    NO problems with Ebay in the past
    Most of the sales on this account were for factory unlocks of cell phones - all sold legally
    Phone related items have typically been sold on this account
    top rated seller only 1 negative feedback

This is a genuine, legitimate account created by the owner for the owner's own use, in the owner's name - this is not a stealth account. This owner is DONE with Ebay and will no longer be on Ebay at all - you will be assuming control of this person's identity for purposes of Ebay for a lifetime. That is priceless. If you cannot understand how priceless that is, then this account is not for you.

The sales on this account are very recent – You should be able to INCREASE the selling limit on the account. Not right away, but eventually.

As always, there are no guarantees that any accounts will remain up upon your use of the accounts (this all depends on WHAT you sell) - but with Modee tech support I will be there to help you as needed. I can provide tech support to help you transition PROPERLY into the accounts.
    Also, since my reputation is on the line, I will not sell you any improperly created accounts, and with sales from me, you will never have to worry about being scammed by unethical sellers who sell the account to you and then try to switch it back to them.

Modee has a strong presence on the web - I am going nowhere and my reputation means everything to my business, so I will remain here to support you after the sale.

The beauty of this account is that the OWNER AND CREATOR of it is standing by to do any needed phone verifications with Ebay that may arise as you, the buyer, transition into the accounts. This way you are ASSURED of a smooth transition.

Another ALL IMPORTANT factor when you buy such an account as this at Modeeworld - I get an assurance from the owner/creator that he is DONE with Ebay and that he will not create more accounts in the future. This is a factor that you will never find at any other place when you purchase an account, because after all - unless the seller (me, Modee) KNOWS the owner creator and can really PROVIDE that assurance, it is meaningless. THIS IS AN ALL IMPORTANT FACTOR because if you buy an account and then the owner/creator goes merrily on his way creating more accounts for himself, the end result will be disaster for you the buyer because as Ebay notices multiple accounts, selling entirely different goods being used in different parts of the world under different addresses, it will view your newly purchased account as an imposter and shut it down!

This is why when I sell an account I get a promise from the creator that he is DONE with Ebay forever. I look out for you the buyer - to give you an analogy, I don't just sell you a photograph I try to make sure you get the negative too so that it is never reproduced.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

This account is pending sale.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Can you PM me the price for this account?

Comment

Can you pm me the price?

Regards,
        suhel

Comment

I'm also interested. Can you pm me the price?

Comment

Sold sold sold.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X