Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlock & Jailbreak IPhones 3.1.2 3.1.3 Blackberries Motorola LG Samsung ANY GSM phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock & Jailbreak IPhones 3.1.2 3.1.3 Blackberries Motorola LG Samsung ANY GSM phone

I am offering my service of unlocking any GSM phones.

I unlock phones from the following manufacturers:

Apple iPhones
    Blackberry
    LG
    Motorola
    HTC
    Samsung

For Apple iPhones you send me the actual phone and I unlock and jailbreak it so you may use it for any GSM carrier. The iPhone unlocking service is only for customers from the USA. For the iPhone I can unlock all firmwares including 3.1.3 with baseband 5.12.01 for the iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. The iPhone 3Gs can only be unlocked on firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 5.11.07.

I can unlock the following iPhone models:

Apple iPhone 2G
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Apple iPhone 3Gs

For all the other phones listed you just send me the phone make and model and the IMEI number and I’ll send you the unlock code and instructions on how to unlock the phone. I can unlock ALL models for the above listed manufacturers.

Price:

Apple iPhones - $50 to unlock and jailbreak. $70 to unlock, jailbreak, and install the TOMTOM GPS APPLICATION. The original cost of the TOMTOM APP is $100. I can also install paid games such as AVATAR for $5. If you want paid games on the phone then there’s a list for you to choose from. I can also install various paid Apps.

Blackberry - $8.99
    LG - $8.99
    Motorola - $8.99
    HTC - $8.99
    Samsung - $8.99

NOTE THAT I AM PROVIDING THIS SERVICE WITH THE APPROVAL AND BACKING OF MODEE.

Disclaimer:

1. Only Apple iPhone on firmware 3.1.3 with bootloader 5.08 may be unlocked. If your iPhone does not have the 5.08 bootloader then it cannot be unlocked. If this is the case you will be charged $25. only to jailbreak the phone.

2. GSM phones: The buyer is responsible to provide the correct IMEI number, make, and model of the phone to get the correct unlock code. If any of the three pieces of information is inaccurate a refund will not be issued since it is the buyer’s fault.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

I'm behind John14789 on these. I sent him my own iPhones, twice, and he unlocked, added Apps and mailed back to me immediately.

As Donnie Brasco might say, "This is a friend of mine."
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Buy more than one blackberry code and receive major discounts. Please contact me for prices. If you have an online store in which you sell cell phones or accessories then selling unlock codes will boost your sales even more.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Working...
      X