Reliable Affiliate Marketing Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable Affiliate Marketing Companies

I personally have used Neverblue with good success. They send the checks out every month and if you do one thousand dollars in commissions each and every month they'll start sending your checks every two weeks.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Sounds good. Wonder which other ones are reliable?

How does this all work?
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well you have Commission Junction, Motive Interactive, and Azoogle Ads. Those are the ones I was making money with.

How it works:
      Well affiliate marketing is basically getting sales for the advertiser you signed up for. Some advertisers pay percentage wise and some just pay a certain amount per sale or lead. I preferred the leads as they are easier to get. Like suppose you sign up to get Walmart's affiliate offer. Walmart requires you to direct a customer to their online store and for the consumer to make a purchase. Once the purchase has been completed you'll get your piece of the pie.

Comment

Is this like Google AdSense?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

For google adsense your main objective is to get people to clicks on the ads. With PPL (Pay Per Lead) you have to get people to complete a form or other sort of action. Basically you'll get more money with PPL than adsense.

Comment

I prefer the ones that pay other than cheque.

Copeac pays you direct to a pre-paid mastercard. They send you the card though the post and you can manage it all through Welcome To Payoneer.

Maxbounty pay via, yes, the dreaded Paypal and they are located in Canada so no silly tax forms required.

These CPA companies have various different offers from email submits that pay from $1 to a complete submits including the customers name, address and credit card (when they order weight loss pills for example) and you can get close to $40 per sale.

You need to apply via the site and most require a telephone interview. Don't worry, it's easy to get through (just say what they want to hear)

Comment

Originally posted by Downwithegay View Post
              Don't worry, it's easy to get through (just say what they want to hear)
              But sometimes it takes talking to someone who has already been there...to know what to say. That is why we have each other and this forum.

As far as ACH versus checks, certainly. I am not sure why Adsense still does it with checks.

But then, if you're going to get a check like this one
              The Adsense Check for $132,994.97 - ShoeMoney®
              who cares, as long as it's good!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I can give anyone a guide who requires it. Just PM me for some details.

Comment

At any time I was to recieve a payment from a affiliate company I have always preferred a check. Some affiliate companies do not offer ACH to affiliates who make less than a certain amount each month.

Comment

For me the best one is ClickBank, I started using it a couple of months ago and the truth is that it is very easy because you just have to look for the type of offer you want to promote and place the link on a web page or blog and wait for the conversions to appear.

Comment

Working...
                    X