Google Adwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adwords

This is one of the most cost effective ways to drive traffic to your site. The key is in developing the right ad, with just a few words that makes your point for WHAT you are doing and WHY people should click to go to your site...

and

choosing the right keywords.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Modee can you show some light on how you choose the keywords and make the perfect ad?

I always end up choosing many keywords and don't get my ad shown much. How can I bid on the keywords and how much do you start out with if your new to adwords?
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Well first of all, you should try to pick keywords that match your content. So whatever keywords you have picked for metatags on your website, should give you some good direction.

Let's say you were promoting this website. Well, your keywords might include
      EBAY
      PayPal
      EBAY suspended
      PayPal limited

The next step will be to figure out how much you will have to pay to get those keywords on the first page. My general rule of thumb is that if I can't get my keywords on the first page, they will not usually be seen.

Here is where you must make a cost effectiveness analysis. How much are willing to pay per click to get on that first page, versus how much money you think you will make per a certain amount of clicks. For the keywords I mention above, it may just be too expensive to get on the first page, so I would have to get creative and come up with some different keywords.

In the beginning of course, you may lose money. You might have to expect that. But in the long run, you had better be bringing in more money as a result of your advertising budget, so that it is cost effective.

The next step is to design an ad that in just a few words, one or two short lines, summarizes what you are doing or selling. For example, for this website my line might be
      EBAY SUSPENSIONS GET BACK ON EBAY NOW.
      or
      PAYPAL LIMITED GET YOUR PAYPAL BACK NOW.

Since this website has to do with much more than EBAY, I might create different campaigns - some for EBAY, some for PayPal, some for legal help.

But those are basically the two components. The right keywords and the right ad. Once you come upon the right combination, you will not need to tweak it much, although over time Google will keep upping the ante - asking you to pay more per click for certain keywords in order to keep them active.

I have really become an expert at Google Adwords and Yahoo Sponsored Search. I am definitely bringing in about ten times my advertising budget in revenues, maybe fifteen times. To analyze what exactly YOU need to do, should consider hiring me for specific analysis and help.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well yes I'll have to get your assistance on this matter. Thanks for the detailed explanation bud!
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

I have my own methods of research in finding out which keywords to target. I will be posting some of my methods in the Website Creation forum soon, so stay tuned.

Comment

Last year Google introduced Keyword Tools which basically tells you how many searches per month your keyword is likely to receive, the competition and other features.

Find keywords with a good amount of searches but the least competition. Not easy I know, but this can get you started in the right direction.

As Modee said, unless you can get your site onto the first page, don't expect to see much visibility from it.

Comment

I found that allowing Google to tinker with your adwords is not a bad idea. They used to assign an agent to even smaller accounts like mine (I spend $200. - $300. per month) who would analyze and test different keywords for you, and then set up recommended campaigns, but no more - now you need to phone in each time and ask for help. At least they do have someone to answer the phones Google used to be impossible to reach other than by posting your issue on a bulletin board.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X