Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media Not Profitable for Businesses

Here's Why Nobody In Social Media Marketing Is Making Big Money — Yet

Social networking looks like the way to go for companies trying to promote their brands andproducts. In fact, the general conception is becoming that if you aren't on Twitter and if you aren't on Facebook you don't exist, especially for the younger crowds. But a new study shows surprising results. Only 5 percent of users look to social networks for guidance in purchase decisions.

This is what I have felt all along. Few are clicking on those ads on MySpace, Facebook, etc. And even if they are, the end result is: no sales.

I think most people just zone out those ads on those sites.

On the other hand, ads on sites such as this one (modeeworld) are more relevant to what people are doing. Additionally, people here are gathering to make money, including through advertising. It makes sense that people coming here would click on the ads and actually engage services.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

And further proven out by the failure (so far) of the recent Facebook IPO.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

i do not agree with you saying that Social media is mot useful for businesses .There are Socialmedia websites that helps business marketers to promote their brand on their website by Advertising ,Creating Communities and by Business page creation which helps marketers to prlote their brand .

Comment

Modeeworld is now completely social media integrated, for Facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.

But we run no ads on any of those.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X