Online store templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online store templates

Where is the best and cheapest place to purchase professional looking templates?
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Well some hosting companies give you free templates with a hosting account. But most of these require a heavy amount of modification of the images using Adobe Photoshop or some such program, and even more work to modify the flash. You get what you pay for.

However there is no need to pay more than say, fifty dollars of so for a very good template. The difference between the free ones and the ones that cost a few dollars are that the paid ones are MUCH easier to modify and come with instructions, also free tech support.

One place I recommend is Allwebco:
    Mobile Optimized 2024 Web Templates / Smartphone Friendly Downloadable Bootstrap
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I really couldn't find any good online store templates by the website provided. Can you give me an example of one that is professional and which looks good at the same time?

Comment

It really depends on what exactly you want to do. Put it this way: the template for Free eBay Forums, PayPal, Amazon, Business and Law Forums - eBay and Amazon Suspension, PayPal Limited came from allwebco, with slight modification (call it, Modeefication) from me. Isn't that a cool website?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well of course this is a COOL website!

I wanted a template for my online store. You had told me prior that you had used a template from allwebco for your online stores so that's why I wanted a sample of what you thought was a nice and professional looking online store template.

Comment

Well, yes, I did use allwebco for one of my online sites. But for a few of the others I wrote it all from scratch.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
              Well of course this is a COOL website!

I wanted a template for my online store. You had told me prior that you had used a template from allwebco for your online stores so that's why I wanted a sample of what you thought was a nice and professional looking online store template.

If you're going about this yourself I would recommend World Press or Prestashop You can get a great template for $50-$80 USD and it'll save you alot of troule

Comment

^^^ I would go Wordpress as well (which is what I think you meant). Tons of modern looking templates. Very nice and easy setup. I would def pay $50 for a template that is better looking and more functional.

Comment

Working...
                X