Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modee Tech Support

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Modee Tech Support

You need one on one tech support to get you going right.
    Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

TOPICS I HAVE COVERED INCLUDE: I've covered everything from the minutest details of PayPal and EBAY cloaking, IP address issues, proxies, ebay tracking, phone number verification, eliminating the dreaded PayPal 21 day hold, cartmanager, getting a merchant account and having it approved by eBay, AMAZON account suspensions, unlocking Amazon accounts, selling VERO / high risk items under the radar, suspensions, reinstatements, how to get your enemies suspended off EBAY!, tracking down crooks who perform mock auctions, how to delay paying EBAY fees, Negative Feedback Removal, cease and desist trademark and other violations from firms like Johnson & Pham, to how to create corporations, repairing your credit, and what sort of income is (or is not) reported to the IRS, and much more.

My most popular tech support is on creating new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.

I can also help get your EBAY accounts reinstated, and your PayPals de-limited.

One of my clients just succeeded with my help in getting ELEVEN negative feedbacks off his already suspended account, and then with my additional help got the EBAY account reinstated.

Another thing I find is that as I develop ever more elaborate and crafty methods to bypass EBAY's screens, I just don't want them publicized. Just not worth it to me - for example, I save so much money not paying EBAY fees without losing my accounts that I have no intention of publishing this sort of information, and a lot of other intelligence, where EBAY may view it.

I can also help you to maximize your PROFIT on EBAY with advice about what kind of listings work, what times to post, how to create advanced (but simple to use) Dreamweaver listings in full HTML, how to make the most off shipping without EBAY shutting you down, how to avoid unjust VERO suspensions, how to avoid PayPal limitations, how to create untraceable/unlinkable SOLID EBAY and PayPal accounts that will not go down, and much more.

How to avoid PayPal, and how to make sure your customers pay you for your non-PayPal based invoicing methods. How to get a merchant account, and more importantly, how to get it approved by EBAY.

How to sell on your own websites, SEO and Adwords optimization, and other methods of selling on auction and other types of sites other than EBAY, places where I have sold many tens of thousands in goods. I also provide tech support related to AMAZON.

My latest greatest innovation - a sure fire method to bypass the Social Security requirement, money back if it does not work for you.

• Joe Wong
      Joe Wong commented
      Editing a comment
      interested in tech support. let me know thanks.
    Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...
X