Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Support

Only Modee is authorized to provide paid tech support. If you have been approached by anyone else trying to get your money, this is not condoned by the forum. Please forward any such offers to the Moderators.

---
    Modee one on one tech support - I am the guy you need to call, when you wish you didn't have to call anyone!

I am getting a LOT of questions via PM these days, asking for help.

TOPICS I HAVE COVERED INCLUDE: I've covered everything from the minutest details of PayPal and EBAY cloaking, IP address issues, proxies, ebay tracking, phone number verification, eliminating the dreaded PayPal 21 day hold, cartmanager, getting a merchant account and having it approved by eBay, getting approved for eBay Managed Payments even on a stealth eBay, AMAZON account suspensions, unlocking Amazon accounts, selling VERO / high risk items under the radar, suspensions, reinstatements, how to get your enemies suspended off EBAY!, tracking down crooks who perform mock auctions, how to delay paying EBAY fees, Negative Feedback Removal, cease and desist trademark and other violations from firms like Johnson & Pham, Clement & Ho, to how to create corporations, repairing your credit, and what sort of income is (or is not) reported to the IRS, and much more.

My most popular tech support is on creating new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts. I have a new version of this tech support that includes how to get approved for eBay Managed Payments.

I can also help get your EBAY accounts reinstated, and your PayPals de-limited.

One of my clients just succeeded with my help in getting ELEVEN negative feedbacks off his already suspended account, and then with my additional help got the EBAY account reinstated.

Another thing I find is that as I develop ever more elaborate and crafty methods to bypass EBAY's screens, I just don't want them publicized. Just not worth it to me - for example, I save so much money not paying EBAY fees without losing my accounts that I have no intention of publishing this sort of information, and a lot of other intelligence, where EBAY may view it.

I can also help you to maximize your PROFIT on EBAY with advice about what kind of listings work, what times to post, how to create advanced (but simple to use) Dreamweaver listings in full HTML, how to make the most off shipping without EBAY shutting you down, how to avoid unjust VERO suspensions, how to avoid PayPal limitations, how to create untraceable/unlinkable SOLID EBAY and PayPal accounts that will not go down, and much more.

How to avoid PayPal, and how to make sure your customers pay you for your non-PayPal based invoicing methods. How to get a merchant account, and more importantly, how to get it approved by EBAY.

How to sell on your own websites, SEO and Adwords optimization, and other methods of selling on auction and other types of sites other than EBAY, places where I have sold many tens of thousands in goods. I also provide tech support related to AMAZON.

My latest greatest innovation - a sure fire method to bypass the Social Security requirement, money back if it does not work for you.

Please keep in mind: if you try to reinstate your eBay or PayPal or AMZN yourself, or hire some less skilled, less knowledgeable person out there to do the job, and FAIL - then the chances of success on down the line from someone who actually KNOWS what he is doing (like me), become less, and less, and LESS! because your account then gets documented by eBay/PayPal with notes to NOT reinstate you! So, DON'T WASTE your first and best opportunity to get your problem solved. Talk to a true expert - talk to Modee!

What occurs to me is that the level of expertise I have to offer has been demonstrated in so many threads already.

At this point, I'm pretty much offering two options for those seeking my one on one advice or help. Search the forums. Or, contact me for paid advice ("tech support") via PM. The latter was suggested by a member. Many many members have already taken me up on this, and I solved their intricate problems with the proper advice and needed documents. Read through this thread for some feedback from just some of my valued clients.

Some people just don't want to spend time, or have the time to spend, on searching the forums, and I respect that, if they're willing to pay me for my time.

I am taking care of U.S., European, Asian and Australian clients located all over the world.

Good luck to all. Feel free to PM me anytime, if you're willing to pay for my time. Cheers.

What is the Short List?
    What is the Short List? - Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

I have my own Short List (not really so short - over 130 (yes ONE HUNDRED THIRTY) MSFT WORD pages,
    (UPDATED NOTE: when originally written in 2009, the Short List was 14 pages long, and in 2015, is over 130 pages long)
    and updated and extended almost every day) for help on EBAY and PayPal. This Short List (SL) is included with the tech support topic of: creation of new untraceable, unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.

On other tech supports, on other topics, I provide different carefully written, constantly updated, written materials. With Modee tech support - the written materials are just PART of what you get. You also get Modee's undivided attention one on one.

For DETAILS on what kind of tech support I provide and what is covered, please PM me. I can help you with EBAY, PayPal, Amazon, the law, business. I cover topics ranging from everything that you see in this forum, and more.

One tech support client referred to the Short List as the "Holy Grail" of EBAY and PayPal information.

Seriously I rewrite and add to my Short List every day. It is a living breathing document, almost a work of art. Well, maybe THAT is going too far...but in any case what I mean is that it is not something I wrote months ago that I am shoveling out to people now in lieu of tech support. It represents tech support. It represents trial and error, and the sum of everything I am doing on a daily basis regarding EBAY and PayPal.

The Short List is the foundation of all knowledge on Ebay and PayPal.

You must agree that all information we share, all advice I give you, is confidential and will not be revealed to any other party. This confidentiality works both ways. Thank you.

The way tech support works is that you private message (PM) me. Until you have officially engaged me, all correspondence will be via PM on the forum as we discuss your important issue. Once you become my client, we will switch to email.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

The best Ebay/PayPal information is never posted in public

Let's keep in mind that some information, we post in public. And some information, we do not post in public. The reason that my methods work so well, is that the most detailed and crafty techniques are NEVER posted in public and are available ONLY via tech support. I also have a lot of information about Ebay and PayPal that was obtained through court action. If indeed these private methods and inside knowledge were posted, eventually "they" would catch on to them, and the strategies would no longer work.

So, you, the wronged Ebay and PayPal users of the world would NOT want me to post everything in public. And this is why we have - tech support - so that we may stay One Step Ahead.

Also, via court subpoenas I have obtained the INSIDE INFORMATION AND RECORDS through a civil case for a client of every bit of information PayPal, Google Checkout and Ebay obtain and retain on you when you open an account with them.

This is all available via tech support.

Below I am starting off this thread with comments made by prior tech support clients.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

gotgameplan
      Click image for larger version  Name:	gotgameplan.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.8 KB ID:	69420

Modee Tech Support

Comment

hustler4life
        Click image for larger version  Name:	hustler4life.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.5 KB ID:	69422

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback Click image for larger version  Name:	Modee feedback.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.9 KB ID:	69423

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback2
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Modee feedback2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	69424

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback3
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Modee feedback3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.6 KB ID:	69425

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback4
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Modee feedback4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.5 KB ID:	69426

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback5
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Modee feedback5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	69427

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee feedback continued Click image for larger version  Name:	itrader2_3_20_2015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.5 KB ID:	65426
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	itrader3_3_20_2015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	65425
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	itrader4_3_30_2015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	65424

Click image for larger version  Name:	itrader5_3_30_2015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	65423

My itrader feedback is extensive and all good! Check it please.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Killed by Ebay Click image for larger version  Name:	#4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.1 KB ID:	69429

Modee Tech Support

Comment

In all cases you will pay me significantly less than what you will save. PM me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

aspkin praise for Modee ebayhateluv comment on Modee Click image for larger version  Name:	image_186.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	69430
                          ebayhateluv comment on MODEE_large.jpg

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Wow, now I'm definitely at a loss for words, which people who know me will tell you, doesn't happen to me!

And of course ebayhateluv is right - spend a little to get back a LOT. She's spent a lot of money and makes a ton more!~

Really it's just a nominal tech support fee to make me feel better about putting my time in to answer the same questions over and over, as well as new questions based on time and money I have put into obtaining the answers.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

jscan modeeworld
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	#3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	69432

Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Modee
                                Modee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                My tech supports go far beyond anything available anywhere publicly online. The best and most valuable information is never posted publicly.
                            Working...
                            X