Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPals limited because Paypal account holder names did not match bank account names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPals limited because Paypal account holder names did not match bank account names

Hello,
    My friend open a services in Asia, he bought all Paypal that have limited access for 180 days & withdrew that PP to his bank account and he profit 20% of the balance in each Limited PP Account.
    Now the bank closed all his account because they found out that the owner name of the paypal account is not match with his name on the bank checking account, they said thats fraud & report to EARLY WARNING SERVICES & now he have to call this early warning services & explain to them exactly where those money came from in order for them to release the SSN so my friend can open bank account again. Right now his SSN is BLOCKED, cannot open any checking account from any bank.

Any 1 have experiences about this ?
    Thanks alot and sorry for my bad english.

You should check out this thread
    PayPal + other card processors sharing Info + Account NAME with ING, and other banks - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

So what I understand is that he bought PayPal accounts that were permanently limited in that 180 day period (see here: PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES. - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    ) for about 80 cents on the dollar.

In other words, say if the account was permanently limited with $1000. in it, he paid the account holder $800.

If that is what he did, I can think of one other reason besides the one you mention for not doing that - it is because during that six month period some chargebacks or PayPal buyer disputes might come in and wipe out some or all of the money on hold in the account. While PayPal gives the buyer only 45 days to do a dispute, credit card companies allow up to 60 days after the statement was received, and in cases of outright fraud, can allow claims up to six months or even longer after the transaction.

And then of course you have the issue you mention above - that the bank (or PayPal, or both) might shut you down for a discrepancy between account holder names.

Now also it seems like you are talking about ACH transfer of money from U.S. PayPals to Asia, or maybe from Asian PayPals to the U.S. (Since you mention an issue with the SS #, I assume the latter is what is going on - that your friend is in the U.S., buying Asian PayPals.)

There are ways to do this, and to try and get out of the hold situation - but cannot be discussed in public. You can PM me for more intricate details.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X