Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I Get Banned If I Use The Same Listing - linked using same listing template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I Get Banned If I Use The Same Listing - linked using same listing template?

I am running into some issues with a Paypal limitation and I think that my account on both Paypal and Ebay is going to be toast.

I designed a really nice listing template in HTML all of the pictures, graphics, images etc are on flickr.

If I do get booted and have to start again will I have to make a whole new template or can i use the same html template and ad copy?

Thanks
    Aussie

This is a good question. Check this out first of all:
    Ebay Tracking via pictures - reusing the same pictures / images in listings? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

I'll tell you what - I run multiple EBAY accounts and I use the same template for all listings, but I mix it up - for example I change the order of things, maybe the S&H&P explanation section first on one account, last on another. And I might change the colors of tables.

Also, I look carefully at the HTML code of each listing template, because I don't want them to have the exact same title or markers.

Now, the level of necessity with trying to mix it up also depends on WHAT you are selling, WHY your accounts were suspended and HOW LONG they have been up, among other factors.

If you want to get into great detail on this subject, and fine tune it for your exact listings and product, consider hiring me.

I used to change EVERYTHING on my listings to prevent linkage on old EBAY accounts to new ones, but lately I have found that it does not matter so much except for very high risk products, where EBAY is seriously gunning for you.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

this has been on my mind for sometime.

i use a 3rd party listing program to list across my accounts. obviously i change the template so that colors and arrangements differ, but the problem is that the logo of the program remains on all my listings and i can't remove it.

is this a way for them to link accounts or is it enough to change the template and picture arrangements?

Comment

Well, if the logo of the program is universal and everyone who uses it will have the exact same logo, then it would be a very minor linking factor.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X