Low risk items to sell on Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low risk items to sell on Ebay?

I had an eBay account that was limited because of the items I was selling- cosmetics- I sent in required paperwork, had 100% positive feedback and 5.0 DSRs across the board. Needless to say, I'm a bit annoyed. I still have a good portion of inventory left and it's just sitting here rotting. Does anyone have any good resources or examples of what a good "low risk" item would be to sell? I'm trying to make about 3-6k in profit, a month and cosmetics are too high risk.

I gather what you are trying to do is boost the status of your Ebays by selling low risk items. By "limited" Ebay I assume you mean blocked from selling certain categories of goods, including, obviously, what you need to sell or used to sell.

There are many potential issues here. Was what you were selling counterfeit? If so, What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

It's usually a bad idea to send in any IDs or paperwork to Ebay when they request it UNTIL AFTER you've taken certain steps. While it may SEEM like sending in that paperwork is the way to reinstatement, it may just be Ebay's craft in figuring out exactly who you are and what you sell so that they make sure to gun for you and whatever you like to sell, in the future.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I can't sell at all- in any category. I am trying to find some good avenue for aselling times that are not vero and will still earn me a steady income. Is the vero guide included in the short list? I'm about to purchase that and want to make sure of what is all included within that list.

Comment

No the VERO tech support is a separate tech support. The new account creation tech support includes the Short List.

As far as suggesting what to sell:
        In the matter of sale of wholesale contacts - use your heads people - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by irahs View Post
          I had an eBay account that was limited because of the items I was selling- cosmetics- I sent in required paperwork, had 100% positive feedback and 5.0 DSRs across the board. Needless to say, I'm a bit annoyed. I still have a good portion of inventory left and it's just sitting here rotting. Does anyone have any good resources or examples of what a good "low risk" item would be to sell? I'm trying to make about 3-6k in profit, a month and cosmetics are too high risk.
          create multiple stealth accounts and spread out the cosmetics over these accounts. say make 3 stealth accounts and each one brings in 5k a month. You'd be pretty stoked

Comment

Working...
          X