Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Using TeraPeak

Hi Guys,

Are any of you using TeraPeak for eBay research ? It seems like a great service but kind of expensive.

If anyone has a subscription can you let me know if you feel it is worth the cost.

Thanks in advance.

It is a good service, but like many others there is not a whole lot they are doing that you could not do yourself. That said, time is money and if you are willing to pay someone to do the legwork, yes it might be worth it.

BUT even after terapeak or any other service comes back and says "this is hot" - what are you going to do with the information? You would need to have the suppliers to get the product at the right price, which if you do not - the information would be useless.

I think you are better off doing things the other way around - figure out what YOU can get at good prices, and then see if these will sell on EBAY, and at what price. That is the sort of analysis people hire me for all the time.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I am a fan of terapeak and think its woth the money. However, like Modee said, its what you make of it. I like to research other sellers(including my competition) to get and edge in my marketing schemes.

Comment

It is very easy to see what price the product is selling at and what's the average price. There is really no need of wasting any money on TeraPeak. Go and have a look through the completed listings and you'll have your answers simply answered.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Yes, but that tends to be very time consuming if you want to target specific sellers, items and number all at once. Terapeak cuts out the leg work.

Comment

Well, the reason I hire experts is because they know something I do not. This is the primary reason people hire me for tech support.
            Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

But also sometimes, I agree, I hire someone to do something I could do myself, but that I do not have time to do.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

With you on that one.

Originally posted by mrstealth View Post
              Hi Guys,

Are any of you using TeraPeak for eBay research ? It seems like a great service but kind of expensive.

If anyone has a subscription can you let me know if you feel it is worth the cost.

Thanks in advance.
              I know exactly how you feel. It is really helpful and full of great information, but it is monthly subscription and there are times when I need to use and sometimes there are weeks where I don't use it, unlike say my auction listing tool which I use day in day out and pay 1/3 of the price.

Comment

Working...
              X