Ebay Claim Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Claim Advice

I recently bought an item that was advertised for $34.99, however the shipping on the item is $14, however I committed to buy the item because I live a couple miles away from the location. However, now the seller is telling me that I have to pay him $10 to pick up the item. And when I questioned him he answered, you are supposed to ASK about my special pick up price, however he never advertised this price for pick up. Should I file a claim against him to drop his price to the original price? Please feel free to comment.

Just have him ship the item to you. It'll take only 1 or 2 days at the most for you to receive it since your only miles away.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

How seller can proove that product was DELIVERED if he sent First class USPS? No signature of delivery, no tracking?

Comment

If he put local pickup available in his auction, he should allow such though it is a pain. I won't do it myself

Otherwise he can charge you $omething ($10 in this case) because that mirrors the contract which intended to charge you around that much.

I am not sure EBAY allows an additional handling fee for pick up or not, but it should have been stated in the auction (if so)
        Last edited by LisaThomas; 08-12-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

On my listings I state the amount I charge for local pickup. Local pickup costs the seller money too - in time, and transportation (gas, etc.) costs. It's more of a pain to set up a meet with someone than to drive to the post office to ship a package.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X