Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended off EBay, don't want all of my eggs in the EBay basket again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended off EBay, don't want all of my eggs in the EBay basket again!

Ok ebay closed me down for being successful at selling authentic designer goods. I will not put all my eggs in that basket again.I would like to start my own web store and use someone like stitchlabs to sell on other sites also.
    Can I get my mc999 suspension reversed or do I need to get a new account?

Yes it is possible to get your suspended EBay account reinstated

Yes, we may be able to get your suspended account back. As well, you need tech support to learn EXACTLY how to sell your VERO goods on your own website, or on Ebay.

Besides everything else, What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

The stuff i am selling is authentic and I believe because of first sale doctrine they accuse you of **** goods to get around it.

Comment

I have the same problem because I sell authentic Hermes items. However, my supplier does exactly the same with the same items and he never had any problem..

What do you recommend modee ? Buying another ebay account here ?

Comment

You both need tech support to address your particular issues, but also consider:
          Restricted from Ebay selling for NO reason whatsoever! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
          and similar threads on the forum.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X