X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie and need some questions answered - PayPal and VERO

Hello,

I'll try to make this quick...

so i'm willing to pay for an ebay/paypal verified account, just have a few questions.

1) Will paypal require my SSN and is it still possible to link to a bank account?
    2) I heavily sell beats headphones (i know high risk) and apple stuff... both high risk... yet i see people selling them successfully with no problem. if i buy an aged account, can i pull this off?

thanks guys, any feedback will be much appreciated

Above all, what you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

As far as your questions YES PayPal will ask for the social security number
    Is it possible to open a new PayPal account in the US without a social security SS #? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

but linking the PayPal to a bank account to confirm it
    What is a verified PayPal account? What is a confirmed PayPal account? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    has nothing to do with the social security requirement. So long as the PayPal is in good standing yes you may add a bank account to it.

What you also need, if these Ebay/PayPal accounts you are purchasing are valuable, is my special tech support on TRANSITIONING properly into the accounts to avoid suspension.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee im interesting in ur short list and tech support with vero guide please pm me

Comment

They can take you down at any time. Nothing will make you 100% invincible. You are just wasting your time if you think buying an aged account will make you unstoppable.

Comment

modee....i need help and i've been waiting for you. can you pm me asap?

Comment

We'll get on it soonest.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X