Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a 7 Day or 30 day or temporary Ebay suspension, will my account be reinstated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a 7 Day or 30 day or temporary Ebay suspension, will my account be reinstated?

hi.
    i have something strange going on with mya count
    and i really will appriciate some help.
    i have great powerseller acount.
    i'm selling ( was selling...) mp players. mot dropshipping - but importing them to my country, paying all the taxes!
    not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ memory - only 4 gb all checked. i have no neg feedbacks.
    i had a great sellings for like 1 month and then i got selling restrictiona nd was asked to provide proof od id and invoices.
    i did it... and something like 2 weeks after everything was great - my acount was reinstated...
    3 month after same thing!!! but this time they removed all the listings and sent emails to my buyers with request not to complete transaction and to open disopte if they already paid!!!!
    i was in shock!!!
    then i was asked to provide same papers one more time.
    i did it !
    so now.. i'm 2 month after the restriction - still cannot sell...
    they do not explane anything, do not reinstate my acount... i do not know what to do becauyse i have stock of players here - that i paid for,,,

anyway - i'm calling ebay every 3 days ( just calculate international calls for 2 month..) but nothing,,,,
    what can i do???
    i really need some help here..

i read the link, but i'm sorry - i do not understand what should i do now about it.

Comment

You should hire Modee for tech support immediately!

Your problem just started and you will have even more problems if you continue on the path your going right now.

Modee will get your problem solved without a doubt.

Here is all the good reviews about Modee's tech support service:
      Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Ebay account suspened how long?

Hi, i got an email saying my ebay account is suspened, how do i tell how long it is? So that means my acount is suspened for 7days?

Your eBay account is suspended for at least 7 days for violating our policy.

We take several things into consideration before we suspend an account, including account history and any previous actions.

Copyright infringement is unlawful and against eBay's policies. Copyright is the protection provided by law to the authors of creative works, such as movies, music, software, photographs and books, both published and unpublished. Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to distribute copies of the copyrighted work, and to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly.

eBay prohibits the listing of unauthorized copies of copyrighted works. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies.

Guideline: If the product you are selling is a copy of another work that you aren't authorized to copy, don't list the item. eBay prohibits the listing of hardware or software that enables duplication of copy-protected material. These copy-protected materials include (but are not limited to)
        - Video games
        - Software programs
        - CD-ROMs
        - DVDs
        - CDs

Additionally, eBay prohibits members from providing information on eBay's websites that encourages the use of hardware or software devices designed to defeat copy-protection measures.

For more information visit the following Help page:

Enabling infringement policy

For more information visit the following Help page:

Counterfeit item policy

Because of your suspension, all your current listings were removed and any remaining account fees are due immediately. We'll use your current billing method to pay for those fees.

You can't use eBay in any way during your suspension. If you do, you could be suspended indefinitely. You also can't register a new account or use another existing account.

During your suspension, you can't:
        - Bid on or buy items
        - Sell items
        - Leave or receive feedback
        - File for an unpaid item credit

If you think we should reconsider this suspension, go to:
        Account restrictions and suspensions

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
        Account restrictions and suspensions

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

H6666
        Last edited by xyax; 01-11-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

In most cases, especially when the offense involves sales of illegal items, the temporary suspension turns into a permanent one. The best thing to do is take proactive measures (and this does NOT include contacting EBAY) to increase your chances for reinstatement. These measures must be undertaken immediately! Contact me for tech support.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

EBAY 14 days suspension

Just got EBAY 14 days suspension notice. Will Ebay remove the
            suspension automatically after 14 days ? Also, will it affect my
            other existing Ebay accounts that I use thru the same IP address

This is from EBAY:-

Your eBay account is suspended for at least 14 days for violating our policy.

We take several things into consideration before we suspend an account, including account history and any previous actions.

Because of your suspension, all your current listings were removed and any remaining account fees are due immediately. We'll use your current billing method to pay for those fees.

You can't use eBay in any way during your suspension. If you do, you could be suspended indefinitely. You also can't register a new account or use another existing account.

During your suspension, you can't:
            - Bid on or buy items
            - Sell items
            - Leave or receive feedback
            - File for an unpaid item credit

If you think we should reconsider this suspension, go to:
            eBay Help : Community Standards : Suspension Reinstatement - Frequently Asked Questions

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
            Suspended accounts

Comment

It is important to get tech support and bolster the status of the Ebay and connected PayPal accounts when suspended by Ebay - most of the time Ebay has already decided that a seven or fourteen (or thirty) day suspension or restriction will result in permanent suspension UNLESS you take affirmative steps to put them at ease during the suspension period. Just sitting around and doing nothing during this short term suspension period is the worst thing you can do.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

This is kind of confusing because in one place you say contacting ebay to resolve is the worse thing but here it says doing nothing is the worse thing. Thanks! 0r does this mean using you is the affirmative step?
                Is there clarification on that? Thanks

Comment

Both statements are true: also, as explained in my tech support there is a right and a wrong way to contact EBay. Simply repeatedly contacting them before taking certain steps, or contacting them simply begging to be reinstated, does not work. In general, contacting Ebay will not get you anywhere at all unless they have already decided to reinstate you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X