Clear All

• Suspended from Ebay?

Suspended from Ebay: AGAIN. I am a buyer not a Seller

What am I doing wrong

1. New Credit Card
    3. New Paypal Account
    3 Different IP address
    4. No Cookies, etc
    5. Different Shipping Address (they even caught the PO BOX)
    apparently ebay and paypal computer cross check PO BOXS in account
    6 Never signed into old suspended account.

Ok here is the deal. I have done everything possible. The only thing I can think of is my home address. I opened a PO BOX but when I attempted to pay for the item, the account got suspended. They also limited my Paypal Account because the PO Box was somehow cross checked. I really need some advise on this issue. I think getting a new address will work. However, when I add a credit card to Paypal they are going to see a different address associated with the credit card number and limit the account.

Just attach a new checking account to your paypal account to pay for your ebay items. To get a new address open up a UPS Private Mail Box.

When you have to verify your paypal account simply get a simon GIFT ACCOUNT with the address of your UPS PMB and your set to go!
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hi John I'm a bit stuck aswell, got banned on one of my accounts but other one is still fine have logged in and checked but have not used the account. I don't want to run risk of getting suspended on this one aswell so not used it, question is what do I do in regards to get up and running. Do I just have to start from scratch or can I use this account if I set up a new paypal account? Any help would be greatly appreciated, would have preferred tech support but modee isn't available so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Did you record the ip address when logging onto these two accounts?
        Did you use seperate windows user accounts for each of the accounts?

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean "record" ip address and to be honest I have always just used accounts without taking any precautions and also yes same user on windows as well but although logged on to eBay not been using other account since I got banned. Thanks for response
          Last edited by bigboykelly; 06-01-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
            Did you record the ip address when logging onto these two accounts?
            Did you use seperate windows user accounts for each of the accounts?
            why do you need seperate windows accounts?

Comment

Bigboykelly: By record I mean did you write down every single IP address when you logged onto ebay/paypal. As far as the windows user account goes you have to have a seperate one for each ebay/paypal account.

ted3869: You need seperate windows users account to keep cookies, flash objects, and etc seperate from each of your accounts. Otherwise you'll be linked and suspended. Just follow the advice and you won't lose. Trust me.

Comment

Nope as I said never took any precautions whatsoever, if I clear all cookies on that account set up a new paypal account and new bank account etc and linked my second eBay account with this paypal would that be safe also for my address if I change it either to st from street or change number such as 135 to 135a would that help, only thing is I'm selling phones will they figure out it is me again or shall I open an account to my dads work address instead?

Comment

Well if you have the option of having an ebay/paypal account under you dad's name then I suggest open everything in his name and info. Also the bank account has to be in his name. Make sure to create a new windows user and a new ip address when you create the account under your dad's name. If you don't take the precautions then your dad's account will be suspended as well.

If you sell general cell phones then NO, they won't suspect it's you.

Comment

So is there no point n me trying to open one in my name, would it have to be say under my dads name or wifes name and also does that mean I have to open an bank account under their name aswell? Do I have to use a different address aswell or can I manipulate the address by putting maybe a st instead of street or even a 135a instead of 135 even though there is no 135a would it cause any problems? I really need to get up and selling again to be honest so your advice is very much appreciated.

The other account that I have been in using in conjunction on the same windows user and even paying for and into the same paypal account that I was using for the eBay account that gott suspended is it best just not to use that or is there anyway I can use it?

Comment

I only sell and buy iPhones aswell

Comment

Here is a funny story. They re-opened and closed my account 3 times! I got a MC115 registration suspention. Apparently they are handing out these like candy these days. The customer service Representative I spoke with said I had a buying violation also. Odd, because I didn't buy anything. I have 0 feedback. I think the automated computers at Ebay are complete %#!%$. Lets say you move and need to change your address within the Registration. We,ll as soon as you buy something the computers are going to automatically suspend your account for a violation. The human factor is almost completely gone from Ebay. Very sad. Also, one of the Reps on the phone was very rude. Why have customer service by phone if customer service cannot actually do anything important. Love too see what Ebay's stock price does this year. They are going to scare away alot of new applicants with this system.
                        Last edited by ted3869; 06-03-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

What's even more funny is you know your speaking to a person in India and they give you an English name like John or something which is so stupid and annoying.

Comment

Never use the same paypal account that you used on a suspended ebay account.

If your using your dad's info and he has never been suspended then use ALL of his real info.

Yes, it has to stay under your dad's or wife's name.

Use your dad's address.

Comment

Ok I live with parents so address is same, I am going to create a new account with everything fresh for an selling account but is it ok to use my other eBay account that I was using in conjunction with the one that got suspended for just buying and using same address etc but I will create a new paypal for that account as well? What do you think and thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                              X