Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal - request for tracking numbers - what do I do to provide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal - request for tracking numbers - what do I do to provide?

hi, anyone could help me?
    my paypal got limited today, asked me to provide tracking number for a list of items, i did shipped them, but i shipped with unregistered air mail, means no tracking number for each of the package. cause it's free shipping, i want to saving shipping fee for myself...

paypal also asked me to provide photo ID, invoices, provider contact info, proof of address, i can provide all of these, i just can not provide the tracking number...please anyone help me on this.

Thank you very much! i just discovered this forum, found it's a great place.

Joe

Thank you.

Yes, there is a way to address most any PP request, including for tracking information even if you never shipped with tracking. You will need to open a tech support with me.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi there, I got the same problem. I'm newbie in this forum too. My paypal got limited and they are asking suplier contact info and invoices of supplier. I do not have any of them tough. Could you guys help me with this?

Comment

Read this:
        PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

and contact me for tech support.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

PayPal Server error

PayPal has a minor problem on their site lately - when you try to enter some, not all, tracking numbers you get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
          unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform
          them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
          that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
          log.'

It's a temporary problem, but don't knock yourself out trying to submit the tracking info - you will not be able to do it. My PayPal inside contact verified the issue to me, and told me there is nothing that can be done about it right now.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X