Nowadays PayPal limitations result in limitation of your EBAY accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nowadays PayPal limitations result in limitation of your EBAY accounts

Nowadays most PayPal limitations result in the inability to post anything for sale with your linked EBAY.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

yes...
    mine also...
    in 5 minutes after paypal limited my paypal,
    ebay will be suspended my ebay

but i dont care...
    because have a lot stealth account

Comment

Well there are levels of this: in some cases they SUSPEND your EBAY after your PP is limited.

But what happened to me lately is they limit my PayPal and then just limit my EBAY, and I convince them to drop both limitations. Talking them out of limitations is much easier than talking them out of a suspension.

But yes true the bottom line is: nowadays when your PP goes down, so does your EBAY!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

if get ebay suspend,
        they did not limited the paypal but what we want with that paypal account because cant use anymore with new ebay account

so..must open new ebay and pp account.

Comment

Correct. Amounts to the same thing.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I just got limited on a paypal account and suspended on ebay because I sold cheap items and then sold high end items to quickly. It was my fault in the end. Actually it is quite difficult to get paypal to remove any limitation until they've recieved all the info they require.
            ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
            Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
            You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
            Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
            PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

There are ways to get them to waive certain requirements. It depends on how you approach them.

For example one of my PayPal had a slight limitation on it recently, that also limited my EBAY to existing auctions only (would not let me create any new listings). So, it was not a "dead in the water" limitation where everything was shut down, but would have led to total melt down if I had not addressed it.

The main thing requested was supplier invoices
              PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
              naturally I did not supply these. I gave them proof of inventory, certainly but no invoices.

Then I got on the phone with them and gave them the answer that made sense. Basically they wanted to know how I was able to sell some of my items for so much below retail. The limit was lifted, and all has been well since.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X