Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal limited...I submitted requested docs, still limited. Can I do anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal limited...I submitted requested docs, still limited. Can I do anything?

My paypal accoun recently got limited so i decided to do the steps to remove limitations. I completed both steps and after a few days i get a email saying that PayPal appeal denied‏.. how can i fix this >.>

There is a right and wrong way to do everything. While of course it is not possible to overcome all limitations, in my experience most can be handled.

What I recommend to solve your problem is tech support. Now, I don't always recommend tech support. Sometimes I will tell you straight up there is no solution.

And other times, I tell you that you don't need to do anything special other than make a simple phone call to PayPal, and that you don't even need my help:
    PayPal got Limited because I reported as stolen the credit card attached to account - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hey sorry i might sound dumb but.. How do i call paypal i know their number is 888-221-1161 But when i try to call it says i need to add my region thing...(514 since i live in canada) and it says theirs no service ;x please if u can help me il be glad to send u some money once it gets unlimited

Comment

You have to hire me for tech support to do this right. You do not have to hire me of course, but I'd have to analyze your whole case to even determine which PayPal you need to contact, in which country, and then determine what you should say to them based on what you have (and have not) done.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have to admit, when it comes to other things then games on computers and downloads im completly brain dead.. Can you walk me through this and tell me what i need to tell you in steps?

Comment

Send me a PM (private message).

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X