No announcement yet.

Paypal and Ebay Suspension, now what??? - legitimate accounts, real information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal and Ebay Suspension, now what??? - legitimate accounts, real information

Hello, i am/ was a newb to ebay and paypal. I recently signed up and verified accounts with both services. I started off without a hitch. I made very excellent money in my first week, with a little help from a friend that knows a little bit about ebay but apperently not enough. After my listing closed, i tried to transfer some money from my paypal account to my bank account to pay a bill.....thats where this all started.....My paypal account immediatly became limited. They wanted a invoice from where i was buying my merchendise...I thought to myself, well it really shouldnt be any of their business where i get my stuff from, but since they are holding my money i will jump through their hoops. I uploaded my invoice, and 24 hours later i got a letter from paypal saying, they couldnt verify the invoice, because it didnt contain enough contact information from the buyer. The invoice contained, the person full name, their address, and email account, as well as their Ioffer screen name (which is where i got my items) I called paypal and they said there is nothing they can do. I did not break any laws or policies, however they decided to close my account and stopped doing business with me because im a POTENTIAL security risk. I had 0 negative feedbacks, no disputes of any kind. Even used paypal as my postage and shipped every item out on time within 24 hours. I dont see what i did wrong. Now paypal is holding my money for 180 days. (and from what i understand making interest off my money) This cant be legal. I carefully read through the ToS. It stated that they could close and hold the money for 180 days IF i broke a policy, not simply for being a POTENTIAL security risk. there must be some legal recourse i can take, i have been doing alot of reading since this happend, and it has really opened my eyes to how awful paypal is. I see hundreds of people complaining about things happening to them just like me. My items are 100% legit, i gave them everything they have asked for, including SS#. What can i do?, and if this is such a huge issue with paypal, why isnt anyone else doing anything either? Thanks for listening and i appreciate any insight anyone may have to give.
    Last edited by chaptap566; 09-03-2009, 07:14 PM.

Also, from what i understand my accounts are pretty much closed for life. However im planning to start again from scratch. Is there some type of comprehensive guide i can follow step by step so that i dont get screwed with? I am unemployed and pretty much most of my money is being held by paypal, im at my last wit. please help. Thank you!

Comment

I wish you had come here before. We could have helped you before these things happened.

You should review these two threads:
      Modee's Story - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

What you should do now is get tech support from me to learn how to create new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PP accounts. Yes, this will include VERY comprehensive information on how to outwit EBAY and PayPal. By the time you have completed tech support, you will additionally know EXACTLY what you did wrong in dealing with them.

Welcome to the forums.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello Modee!!! Thanks for the quick reply. While i was waiting, i have read through your forums. I see you have very extensive knowledge about paypal and ebay. I wish i had come here before all this happend too! I just figured i wasnt doing anything wrong so i had nothing to worry about. shame on me! I am very adamant about getting back up on the horse and trying again. I will contact you for one on one support in the next few days when i can get some compensation for your time together. Maybe you can PM me with the details in the meantime. Thanks again Modee you have shown me there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Working...
        X