This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain to PayPal employees if limited? - how to get de-limited

It is a good idea to keep pushing your issue with as many PayPal employees as possible, until you've let everyone including the top level management know why should never have been limited.

Good idea...if you want every PayPal employee to be gunning for you that much harder in the future!

Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

There are definite ways to get your accounts back - PM me for these sensitive details - but I can safely say that causing a ruckus by contacting PayPal, is about the WORST thing you can do, unless of course you want EVERYONE to know exactly what you sell, what your M.O. is, and all the nuances of your accounts.

Also keep in mind:
    PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

I have had great success with reinstatements and de-limitations lately for many clients. It takes time, and work.

There is a procedure to try and get reinstated or de-limited and emailing EBAY or PayPal and begging or asking is not part of the equation.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Can you share these ways please.

Comment

The process is lengthy. Please PM me and open a tech support to address. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

MC042 RNO NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement

Dear Fellow Members,

I was just wondering if I can become all excited now as I have gotten the blessed MC042 RNO Notice of my eBay account being reinstated email after about 5 months for getting a SNP 008 Violation. My question is basically have I won the battle (for now anyways) and will I be aloud to sell again or have I only really gotten the right to just log into my account and use it for everything but selling ? So basically im asking if I have gotten my selling rights back or if I have just gotten only slightly further in the battle to become a fully privileged seller once again on eBay.

Thank you in advance for your reply

John

Comment

Well, log in and try to sell and let us know! Simple enough.

BUT IN GENERAL - if a reinstatement is not done properly, in most cases EBAY will suspend you again, this time for good, within 60 days. Additionally, be careful during the next 60 days.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What do you mean if a reinstatement is not done properly ? Its eBay who has to pull the switch to reinstate your account so wouldn't that action in and of it's self indicate that it was done correct ? I'm not trying to be a jack*** im just wondering if there is something that you know that I don't.

Thanks

John

Comment

There are no guarantees when it comes to EBAY and PayPal, I am sure you know that.

BUT - if a reinstatement is done properly, the account will be MUCH stronger and less likely to be suspended again. If not done properly, even if reinstated, it will most likely go down again.
                What constitutes "done properly" involves MANY factors that are addressed in tech support.

Sometimes EBAY is just gathering information on you in the reinstatement process, and has no intention of reinstating. Other times they reinstate you and then shut you down quickly again, because the reinstatement was not done properly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Shortlist

I saw that you said with tech support comes your shortlist. As of right now I am pretty good on feeling comfortable starting the process on getting back on ebay and dont exactly have any specific questions so I dont think I need tech support. But I would love this "Holy Grail" shortlist. How much to get access to it? I have a few auction ebooks, and searched and researched for hours and days. So I am like I said pretty confident on getting back on. I just found your site though and found a lot of even more detail helpful info so I would love LOVE to take a look at your shortlist.

Oh and really quick, using the info in one of my auctioning again ebooks I was able to get back on for a year! Despite multiple suspended and blocked accounts, even having family members open accounts just to get them shut down. But just a heads up, if your items are in the grey market so to speak, even if you have great feedback and only one person commenting that it may be **** do NOT contact ebay for anything. I learned the hard way. Over a year over 1400 POSITIVE FB & only 3 NEG, I contacted them once because someone had left neg saying they did not get it but I had the tracking number prooving it was, thought ebay might help get it removed. Well they wrote me back explained why I couldnt, told me I was a great seller, gave me some links to increase my sales and so on. Then OVERNIGHT my account was supsended.

So my suggestion in addition to everything else everyone has learned from researching the internet is DO NOT CONTACT EBAY EVER!! LOL am I wrong on this?

Comment

so how did you get back on paypal again as have also tried to speak to them and they told me they can not do anything until i speak to ebay and they will not budge after quite alot of emails. an you please help me also. I would like for you help me source how to get the paypal account sorted.

Comment

does this work for a limitation you can not appeal??

Comment

Working...
                      X