Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won't be in USA after 180 days and I will close my bank account. So what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't be in USA after 180 days and I will close my bank account. So what to do?

OK my account has been permenantly limited and there's 500$ in the balance. I will move to another contry in 3 weeks time and I will close my bank account in USA.

Then how am I going to get my paypal balance after 180 days? I won't be in USA so I can't request a check. My account will be closed so I can't request a refund to bank account. So what?

When the 180 days are over you can then withdraw the money in your US bank account. If the country your moving to has the same bank over there then you can just withdraw the funds in the same bank over there.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

ok I opened a dispute claim thru' my bank, and it resolved today. I got my money back.

Comment

Glad to hear everything worked out!
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

In any case, PayPal would have allowed you to receive a check wherever you are, or add a bank account for a one time ACH transfer of the funds.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES. - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X