Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal limit and eventual ban for 180 days with all positive feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal limit and eventual ban for 180 days with all positive feedback!

So I created a PayPal and ebay account about 4 maybe 5 months back I simply started buying to begin with but the I started selling some things I didn't need... The first few sales of course come with the 21 day hold to prove the item was shipped etc, I always uploaded tracking and all the sales went great with excellent feedback, then about two or three weeks ago I sold two iphones for a quick $800 bucks of course another 21 day hold items shipped, delivered and another happy buyer, positive feedback left and so on... Then I log on and bam my account is limited and they needed verification, I sent in my drivers licsense, proof I shipped items and pictures of the phones etc, then a few hours later I get a notice my account is suspended for 180 days no questions asked...I contacted paypal once asking why and they couldn't give me a explanation... So now here I am still tuck with $800 bucks tied up for no reason! Any suggestions I need some tech support...Thanks... New to the site here also lol

Welcome to Modeeworld!

So it sounds like your PayPal is limited, but what is the status of your eBay?
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ebay is perfectly fine

Comment

It's just the PayPal for some odd reason, I'm assuming maybe it was to new and I had sold stuff to quickly and had a couple transactions that were a couple hundred bucks... Idk it's Confusing and frustrating..

Comment

• Modee
          Modee commented
          Editing a comment
          Contact me for tech support, via PM.

Thanks PM SENT

Comment

Working...
        X