Paypal asking for proof of purchase receipt for items sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal asking for proof of purchase receipt for items sold

Paypal (UK) are asking me for proof of purchase receipt for items i have sold which i do not have, what is the best way to go about this? my account was limited yesterday with a significant amount of money in which i cannot withdraw/transfer. is it best to create an invoice/receipt or call Paypal and explain the situation? would be greatful for any advice in how to rectify this. thanks

You need tech support to address this.

This thread explains why the best information is NOT available publicly:
    Public information about Ebay, PayPal and Amazon is generally useless - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have same issue in USA I contact support about limitations. The rep did tell me I needed proof of invoice/receipt. I sold a unauthentic item for 2000 usd. I simply told them that I had for long time and was a gift from dead relative. The rep made a note he said and my account is up for review

Comment

You both need tech support to handle this issue, otherwise you are merely guessing in the dark and chances of reinstatement will be slim.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Too many nuances that makes want to me close my Paypal account and start using any other online payment system

Comment

hey our paypal was suspended. asking for id and invoice. can you help? thanks.

Comment

• Modee
              Modee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I have PM'ed you.

Hello , I m facing the same issue. I run stealth ebay / Paypal UK. I think i sold too much, my average revenue is about 450-500 pounds daily.

Then, it triggered limitation and they asked me for supplier invoice for my items , and account activities.

I dont know if i should send amazon receipts? My other stealth paypal UK i did that, it got permanently limited 180 days oh my god. my friend sent , and get 180days as well.

Mr Modee, is there a SUREFIRE way to pass this ?? I'm interested in your tech support, Please PM Me urgent. Thank you.

Also, can my 180 days banned UK paypal be reinstated back??

Damien

Comment

Working...
            X