Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d14
    replied
    Help me. I purchased some purses from a seller on eBay (as well as some from department stores, I have the reciepts for some but not for all) and resold them now my listing are being removed plus I received a letter from the Gibney, Anthony & Flaherty, LLP. What do I do?
    Last edited by d14; 07-24-2010, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rickywilliams88
    replied
    Hi, please help

paypal account limited, can you help me?
    best regards

Leave a comment:

• cycleover
    replied
    Hi modee i ahve sent you the PM . Your response is much appreciated
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• stevenit
    replied
    MY ACCOUNT WAS Suspension AND RECEIVE THE LETTE

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement TODAY

I HAVE 4 ACCOUNT Suspension ,3 HAS SUSENSION OVER 2 YEAR ,BUT ALL RECIVE THIS MC021 TODAY AND MY FRIEND HAS 1 SUSPENSION TOO; I PHONE TO EBAY CS, THEY SAID BECASUE LINKED. ONLY 1 POWER SELLER ACOOUNT STILL CAN USE, CAN YOU GIVE ME SUGGESTION?

PLASE PM ME IF POSSIBILE .
    Last edited by stevenit; 07-21-2010, 09:08 AM. Reason: ADD

Leave a comment:

• Goodguy
    replied
    mc011 help

just made a post. Please PM me so I can get the ball rolling to fix my limited business account. Thanks.

Also, all my listings are still active, but I just can't list anything New.

Leave a comment:

• Goodguy
    replied
    mco11 ebay limited

Just got the soft suspention from ebay. Mc011 I think they tried to call, but the number was not valid. I updated the number today, and called to check in and see if i could get it removed. They said they have limited info, and it came from an internal department that only corresponds via email.

This is my business acount via my llc. I am not ok to give them my personal info, as i had an account a year ago in my name go down.

they want my licence
    bank statement/credit card
    invoices

I sell public domain material un professionally created cds/dvds.

What should I do. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• bigboykelly
    replied
    Originally posted by atx
    does anyone ever get responses here?
    LOL be patient, there will be help its just that the people who are helping seem to be very busy ATM but i"m pretty sure you will get the required help eventually.

Leave a comment:

• keepstackinent
    replied
    hi i need short list and tech support

Leave a comment:

• Johnxue
    replied
    I am just new user of Ebay.. I made a account 1 week ago..then I forgot the old one..I made a new again..after the completed the another new account..I was suspended due to ebay said that I had another the same email and name ..so I wrote them but still not yet reply..how can I reinstate my account..I even not yet use ..thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• Johnxue
    replied
    hello sir
    where can I post my question?
    thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• stanislav
    replied
    Modee I need you to remove a negative feedback for me ASAP. How much and how long! Don't be greedy! Thank you LOL!

Leave a comment:

• rcdrivertim
    replied
    Tech Support

Is there a "line" to get in to for Modee's tech support help? I know he has a lot of inquiries regarding his tech support and I need reinstatement help...

Leave a comment:

• gross
    replied
    Need fast help!!

Leave a comment:

• sorrenc
    replied
    Permantly limited by paypal

Hi, i was selling erotic dvds on my site and therefore i have been permantly limited. paypal let me withdrawn my funds next day.
    My account was API linked to my site.
    I have another account, same name and address. can i use this account without being spotted? i want to use it for just buying and selling on ebay.
    Its still open, so im thinking it will be ok to use.
    Is there any way i can get my limitation off original account?
    Or another option, can a friend open an account with his details and i use that? Any suggestions or help will be great!

Leave a comment:

• yau
    replied
    I am desperate to get the short list too. How can I get it? Could someone or Modee help me on it?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X