• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luokexiao
    replied
    hi, Modee, really need your help. today i got this email
    Hello,

We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.

We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Please note that buying Amazon.ca gift cards by unauthorized third parties, and sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.ca gift cards is a violation of our terms.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com. Help page: http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal

If you believe we took this action in error, please email us the attachment of the gift card purchase receipt, or other documentation such as an email from the sender, authorize all the Amazon Gift Cards used to place the order

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    I have responded to all PMs. Thank you.

• Shekaita
    replied
    I sent you a message Modee, do well to respond

Leave a comment:

• Shekaita
    replied
    Please am currently facing same problem, am getting tired and frustrated

Leave a comment:

• skin skin
    replied
    send you message Modee! Have the same issue

Leave a comment:

• Willjeam
    replied
    Hello Modee.
    Please help me.

Amazon account closed.
    I received email
    We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.
    We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Leave a comment:

• kaatil
    replied
    hello bro pmed u the issue with whole described stuff and this is not my hobby or anything i regularly order stuff from their please help me out its been quite while since my account is locked help me out pmed you

Leave a comment:

• ripme123456
    replied
    sent a PM for this issue, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    You must send me a PM if you seek tech support.

• vanphucfpt
    replied
    I had the same issue several times recently. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Javy Lan
    replied
    Modee, I had messaged you about this, Hope you can help me to solve it, Thanks!!!

I got this email:

Hello,

We have suspended your orders and Amazon account because we detected unusual activity on it. You can help us unlock your account by logging in to your account and following the on-screen instructions.

Please note that you will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we confirm your information.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com
    Amazon.com

Leave a comment:

• SaxManDan
    replied
    Sent a PM. Please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    Glad tech support was of help to you.

• jamesyboy
    replied
    Great news !! I just got my Amazon account back. Thank you so much Modee for helping me reinstate my account.

Leave a comment:

• Tux26
    replied
    Hello and sorry for my bad english. My Amazon Canadian Account is locked. Could you help me ? I have send you a private message. Best Regards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X