Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent a PM. Please let me know!

Comment

• Modee, I had messaged you about this, Hope you can help me to solve it, Thanks!!!

I got this email:

Hello,

We have suspended your orders and Amazon account because we detected unusual activity on it. You can help us unlock your account by logging in to your account and following the on-screen instructions.

Please note that you will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we confirm your information.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com
      Amazon.com

Comment

• I had the same issue several times recently. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

• Modee
          Modee commented
          Editing a comment
          You must send me a PM if you seek tech support.

• sent a PM for this issue, thanks

Comment

• hello bro pmed u the issue with whole described stuff and this is not my hobby or anything i regularly order stuff from their please help me out its been quite while since my account is locked help me out pmed you

Comment

• Hello Modee.
            Please help me.

Amazon account closed.
            I received email
            We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.
            We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Comment

• send you message Modee! Have the same issue

Comment

• Please am currently facing same problem, am getting tired and frustrated

Comment

• I sent you a message Modee, do well to respond

Comment

• Modee
                    Modee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have responded to all PMs. Thank you.

• hi, Modee, really need your help. today i got this email
                  Hello,

We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.

We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Please note that buying Amazon.ca gift cards by unauthorized third parties, and sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.ca gift cards is a violation of our terms.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com. Help page: http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal

If you believe we took this action in error, please email us the attachment of the gift card purchase receipt, or other documentation such as an email from the sender, authorize all the Amazon Gift Cards used to place the order

Comment

• Hello. I have same problem. Please help me

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I did respond to your PM about tech support. Thanks!

• My account is blocked too, can you help me solve this ?THanks

Comment

• Modee
                      Modee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You must send me a PM if you seek tech support.

• I have this problem, could you help me?

Comment

• Originally posted by sidink View Post
                      Hello Modee, i also need your help with this, please PM !!
                      I am also facing the issue, I wanted to order something from the but now cannot do it? Does anyone have a solution?

Comment

• I want help related to the same matter...is this thread still active and receiving requests?

kinemaster mods

Comment

• Modee
                          Modee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes of course, just send me a PM if you seek tech support.
                      Working...
                      X