Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here and available to sell accounts.

Comment

I have not heard from you as it has been few days. Were supposed to provide me the new account for eBay and PayPal. Please respond and let me know ASAP

Comment

PLEASE, DON'T TRUST THIS SELLER. I paid $275 for an All Pro Package from TonySeller on April 5th and it has yet to be properly delivered.

The first "aged" account was delivered and upon first login, it gave a message that the account was banned. I reported the problem immediately and was promised a replacement.

The second account that was provided a few days later also gave the same message, upon the first time logging in, that it had been banned.

We're going on two months that I have not been delivered a working Ebay account. TonySeller gives every reason in the book as to why it cannot be done, there is no accurate estimation as to when it will be handled and he blames it on "that there is no Ebay customer support due to coronavirus". This is simply a lie and I believe he is a scammer at this time.

I will change this review upon proper delivery of my purchase.

Comment

• Modee
          Modee commented
          Editing a comment
          TonySeller has been selling for a long time here at Modeeworld - I am sure he will take care of you fairly.

I'm interested in buying a eBay account, please get in contact with me

Comment

Tony I am interested. I have been stranded in Cambodia and have not eaten in weeks. I have to find a way to sell some items that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by PPTony View Post
            Tony I am interested. I have been stranded in Cambodia and have not eaten in weeks. I have to find a way to sell some items that I have.
            Please PM me

Comment

Working...
            X