Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this message the other day. Its really no biggie just fax over everything they want drivers license, cell phone bill, and a (****) invoice all to the number mentioned above and in about 5 days my account was back to normal. if your using a account that isn't the same as your drivers license, and cell phone bill.....then you need tech support from Modee to address the matter

hope this helps.
    eBay is my lifeline... end of discussion.

Comment

If this happened in August, it's probably a tad too late.....

Comment

Does anyone have any insight.

when i go to list an item to sell. this box comes up.

(Alert: Unfortunately, you won't be able to list any items. You can review your Messages in My eBay for more information. Thanks for understanding.) {e28922-633876x}

all my seller fees..etc are paid to date. i spoke with a women from ebay ..she said you must fax license,utility bill,and invoice to ebay. and they will remove the limit so i can sell again.

all i want to know is why????????? has this happened to anyone else.
        eBay is my lifeline... end of discussion.

Comment

you got hit with the mc010, which means that you need Modee tech support, badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Yes View Post
            If this happened in August, it's probably a tad too late.....
            Actually as more time passes, it gets easier for me, with tech support, to reinstate your accounts.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

I got suspended from ebay

I have been suspended from ebay for good and everytime i try to find out why ebay keeps cutting me off.Also Ebay owes me money on the listings that they pulled,and i dont have a bank account anymore,Ebay says they cant refund my money..

Also i have Money in the paypal account and that paypal are going to close the account.Also seeing i dont have a bank account now paypal says they cannot refund my money out of it..

Anyone got any ideas how i can get them both to refund me what is oweing

Comment

You're making all the classic mistakes that will get you nowhere, and in fact deeper in the hole with Ebay and PayPal. You need tech support to address this properly before it's too late, although it might be too late already.

I can at least help you get the money out of the PayPal quickly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Also see:
                  I have been suspended, Ebay wants supplier invoices - should I provide? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
                    I have had great success with reinstatements lately for many clients. It takes time, and work.

There is a procedure to try and get reinstated and emailing EBAY and begging or asking is not part of the equation.
                    how do i get my account reinstated i have emailed them loads off times they say there is no appeal. jim

Comment

Working...
                    X